This is a pre-recorded class where
- Reena Singh (Occupational therapist) spoke about the skills required for learning academics along with a few ideas on how to develop them.
- Nirupama Rao (Psychologist ) spoke about anthroposophical approach and how to making learning holistic.
- Patchwork team ( Rachel and Prerana) spoke about how academic learning can be fun and how that is incorporated in the worksheets and other educational products that they design.
- Duration of class is 5 hours.
- It has the powerpoints and the transcripts for the classes.