Participants from India will get 50% off by using coupon code INDIA. For multiperiod subscription use coupon code INDIASUB
Masterclass on Sleep
June 23 @ 4:00 pm – June 24 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
“All that I want is to have a restful night’s sleep – that is all….”
This is what many parents tell me as they are overwhelmed and sleep deprived…
Many parents are struggling with sleep challenges in their kids especially those who have a diagnosis of Autism.
Does your child –
- Take a lot of time to sleep
- Or wake up in the middle of the night
- Or sleeps well on some days but has irregular sleep patterns
- Or has a lot of sensory differences which affects their sleep
I am completing 23 years as an Occupational therapist and want to celebrate it by offering a masterclass on sleep.
I want to guide you how to get
- Restful nights
- Consistent and predictable sleep patterns
- Understand how to work on certain primitive reflexes to help with sleep
- How to use sensory interventions to help improve quality of sleep
- How do breathing reflexes contribute to sleeping better
- How detoxification helps
So, yes, I have supported a lot of families to achieve the goal of sleeping through the night so that learning can be enhanced through therapy for your kids.
And I am happy to offer my masterclass on Sleep
It is a free class on June 23 and 24 at 4 pm IST when you attend it live
If you wish to receive the recordings, it can be purchased a week after the event or you can upgrade here