Participants from India will get 50% off by using coupon code INDIA. For multiperiod subscription use coupon code INDIASUB
Holistic homeschooling – nurturing sensitive kids naturally!!!
October 11 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
My child is diagnosed with Autism and is not able to learn in a typical classroom and does not follow instructions in a group set up…I don’t want to send my child to a regular school….These are some concerns that parents share with us!!
And they decide to homeschool their kids…But that also feels overwhelming!! Where to start ? What to teach ? Wanted to offer a solution to your problem…
- Nirupama Rao, a psychologist with 30 years of experience in the field of psychology, parenting, child development and special needs will guide you how to homeschool holistically using philosophy of anthroposophy.
- Since Nirupama has been the founder and director of a Waldorf kindergarten for children with special needs called Niraamayaa at Mumbai, she knows what challenges may come in this journey as you homeschool your child who has a diagnosis of Autism and will teach you how to overcome them to nurture your little ones.
- Being a certified Anthroposophic Psychotherapist and Biographic Analyst, she will guide you in certain principles where she will meet parents twice a month for 6 months.
What do you get ?
- You get to meet and learn from Nirupama for 12 sessions which is for 6 months.
- Sessions will be held twice a month- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month
- Sessions will be for an hour at 4pm IST.
- You learn the holistic principles that promote overall development.
- You learn about rhythms, child development, development of senses, metabolism and many more topics!
- You get recordings of each class.
- You get access to the recordings for 6 months.