Participants from India will get 50% off by using coupon code INDIA. For multiperiod subscription use coupon code INDIASUB
Ask anything about craniosacral-therapy and Autism.
October 14 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm UTC+5.5
What is the role of cranio-sacral therapy in Autism?
How many times in a week is this needed?
How long to do cranio-sacral therapy?
What benefits do we see?
Join us if you want answers to these questions
- Dr. Meeta Bali is a Special Educator and Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist from the International Institute for Craniosacral Balancing, Switzerland.
- She began her career 34 years ago from B.M. Institute of Mental Health, Ahmedabad following which she served in many schools in Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Kanpur as a special educator.
- She is the former principal of Samarpan, Centre for Autism Spectrum Disorders. She harbours a strong passion for people on the spectrum and has been updating her skills in different intervention programs for Autism.
- Presently, she operates from her clinic in Parel, Mumbai where she practices HANDLE program and Craniosacral Biodynamic Therapy with individuals with special needs.
What do you get ?
- You get to understand more about cranio-sacral therapy
- Learn insights and general strategies that help with well being of kids