Participants from India will get 50% off by using coupon code INDIA. For multiperiod subscription use coupon code INDIASUB
Emotional Wellness Series 2023 -2nd Class
August 26, 2023 @ 10:00 am – 10:30 am UTC+5.5
Kids are unpredictable…Some days are good and smooth and some are really chaotic….
This is something that will always stay. Uncertainty and change are here to stay. Its important to master the inner game – the self talk inside our heads when we witness and experience these chaotic moments needs a makeover!!! That is what we do in the emotional wellness class.
What happens in the emotional wellness class?
- This is a FREE class when you attend it live but if you want the recordings, they are available for a fee.
- Each week I take up a new topic and plan to do this for 10 sessions.
- Start on August 19th, 2023 at 10:00 am for 30 minutes each time.
Which topics will be taken?
- Installing new empowering beliefs
- EFT tapping – feeling worried and concerned for your child as you see him struggle
- Prioritising your home program goals
- Managing and scheduling time – avoid the overwhelm of having too much to do and such less time
- EFT tapping – releasing negative thought patterns
- Using Ho oponopono
- Connecting with the inner child within you and heal yourself before you help your child
About me :-
Reena Singh is a seasoned Occupational Therapist with an extensive 23-year journey of empowering over 25,000 families touched by Autism. With a heart dedicated to making a difference, she has stood by families as they navigate the complex landscape of Autism. Drawing from a wealth of experience, she goes beyond traditional therapy, cultivating a safe space for families to explore their potential, resilience, and emotional growth. She uses EFT, NLP and Touch for health modalities as vehicles of transformation. Through a customized blend of therapies, she helps families unearth their strengths and navigate challenges with calmness and clarity. She believes that all kids deserve a loving, emotionally available, best version parent and is she is on a mission to empowering parents!!!